Monday, April 26, 2010

I am thinking of having my name legally changed to...


"THE BEST PROCRASTINATOR IN THE WORLD"

It doesn't seem to matter that I have my last two weeks of college
perfectly laid out on this home made calendar.
I simply need to just go through the motions,
just do a few assignments, write some papers, and take some tests.
If I have done it once I have done those things a million
times in my career as a student. Some how this being possibly the
last time I will EVER have to finish a semester ever again,
all I want to do is everything I don't need to do. Example blog.


This is my to do list. I make a list almost every day of my life,
and the next day I take the old list cross things off
and make a revised version, adding new things.
This is my last and final todo list of college.
16 things left to do. I need to just sit down and do them all.
Not get out of this chair until they are complete, but no.
I will find one thousand other things I don't need to do and do them.


This is my face as I blog, facebook, groove shark,
google, shop online and generally just gaze at this beautiful
computer that doesn't belong to me.
This is not the face I make when I actually work.


I think I might actually have a condition or a disorder or a disease.
Maybe it was contagious and I caught it from someone else,
but either way I can't seem to just focus and
finish up my work! If you or anyone you know
has experienced this senioritis before and know the cure,
please help!

No comments: