Friday, November 16, 2007

so today was terrible. so i am one to place blame but i gaurd myself here. not that anyone reads this.. .. iunno so i bombed my hebrew test today and cried. i dont cry over school but i did. i study for about 12 hours. some of them more quality than others. i did my groups pretest and worked really hard, i believe it could be perfect. right before the test i began to obsorb stress of the people aroudn me. i got stumped on the test and then just gave up. i finished as much as i could but relaly. no i didnt terrible. i dont want to fail but thats all i had to give. it sucks. so i want to go shopping. its rediculous how this intense desire kicks in just as soon as i am upset. but i am working till six and then again at 8. i geuss icould go tomarrow but i might just run over to hamilton place for an hour, i feel loved. iunno i wish i cared more about my relaiton ship with god i know i can have more of him and i want it but its discouraging to go this long with out intamacey with him. iunno i think i have a deep infection of the soul so deep i can barely see it but at times i recognize it... i see i am broken. but do i need to be fixed to be with God. right? so here i am longing everyhting but him and needing a friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would LOVE to be your friend!
And I know exactly the feeling you're describing here. I have been missing that intimacy with God too. Even though I know he is so close. Eck.
I miss you! Are you taking any art classes this semester? And I'm sorry about your test- that's the worst feeling ever- i know.