Thursday, November 15, 2007

2 years


so its been 2 years. as of oct29th. we are basically an old married couple.



wowzers. so i tried to get on here like a week ago to write. iunno one of those moods right? well i cant remember my dang password for the life of me. its one unlike all my others which all resemble each other in some way.... oops. so i have to have them email it to me. well then i cant remember which email i used. i end up getting my OLD old old AOL account to work. so i check sure enough i got an email. i click the link. and low and behold i had a blog my junior year of high school. ha! i found it on here. its crazy to read about my life then. my dad was cheating on my mom and never home. i randomly dated this guy 2 years younger then me. i was partying all the time and best of all there is an account of when i met my husband. it makes me so happy. iunno God has healed alot in this heart and i am def. a transformed person. i was miserable then and always looking for somethign better to come along, for some attention, for some love. and i couldnt find it anywhere. i knew i had some dark times but its just so wierd to read what i had to say about my life while i was in the moment of discontent..... maybe someday ill post somehting from there on here!?

No comments: