Wednesday, October 3, 2007


mmm. what a beautiful day. my stomach is growling, but i just finished my DOCTORINE 1 exam so i am feeling fresh. i skipped hebrew today and that is going to kill me i have to study for years tonight. yeah. here i am already with nothing to write. all the things i want to write i dont want you to read. life at home in louisville is chaos and my dad is always telling stories, its like i will never know him. have you ever seen the movie Big Fish, its about a guy whose father is dying and all his life his dad has told him fabulous stories about his life but they are too out landish to be true. so he goes on a hunt to find out who his dad really is. this is my dad. i know some things about his past that i trust to be true, but everything else is a web of lies, just piled up over years. to protect me maybe, but i think its an adiction, he cant help himself and if you confront him he just denies everything. bah its so frustrating... so its one part of my life i am allowed to be apathetic, and issue i have delt with greatly. BUT i feel it is no use to rawl him up with confrontation, instead i just love on him, listen to his stories through the phone and quietly shake my head. my children await at fairy land. i must retrieve them.

oh yes this is my sister... i love her dearly. really she is fabulous!

No comments: